- earthen plastering
- stomping and building with cob
- harvesting and processing of roundwood timbers
- demolition of old buildings for lumber and bricks
- de-nailing reused lumber
- finish wood work
- construction of bread oven
- planting and mulching trees
- garden care
- keeping us from oversleeping
We use both power tools and hand tools, so willingness to be flexible is important. Background in building is a plus but isn’t necessary. We value a good work ethic and an easy going nature above all else.
You can find the application to this position here. Please fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be helpful to put “Building Work Exchange” as the subject if you are specifically applying for only this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!